CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bread making time!






So a couple weeks ago I was down at my Mom and Dad's house visiting and my mother who is a wonderful cook taught me how to make bread. Well in our house hold we like bread and we eat a lot of it. So that bread didnt last very long. So I decided to attempt to make it all by myself and this is how it turned out!! I was pretty proud of myself, it turned out better than I thought it would. So now I consider myself pretty much a professional!!



7 comments:

Ludlows said...

The bread looks great! I found your blog through Dee Dee's I hope you don't mind me checking in. I hope that things are doing well for you, congratulations on your marriage! Shaunna (Lore)

A. Simpson said...

Bring me the recipe.

A. Simpson said...

While you're at it, bring me that danged lemon pulled pork recipe!

Chaleese said...

WOW! You need to come and teach me how to make bread!! Good job!!

Sid said...

good looking bread whit! I've been wanting to try and see if I've got what it takes to make bread, but I keep putting it off! I was excited to see a new post on your blog. Looks like all is going well for you guys! Love ya

Cody and Jill said...

NICE JOB ON THE BREAD IT LOOKS YUMMY!!!

you should post the recipe so i can have some to hahaha

Dixie said...

I am so impressed. I can't believe you are getting so domesticated! Love ya!