CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Holloween Time!!











So this year was the same as every year. I am a slacker until the last minute on getting a costume. Except this time its worse because I have a husband that is even more of a slacker! I kept saying Ty what are we going to be for holloween and I got the same response everytime.. I dont know you figure it out. How about nothing. Every year that I dont dress up I regret it so bad. Well we got invited to like 3 parties and ended up not going to any of them because I thought we would feel dumb not having a costume. So Tyrell and I went to Pizza Hut to get a Pazone, which was a joke because we ended up waiting there for like 35 min. Well we went home and were just going to spend the night hanging out with each other kinda lame I know, until I started to dress up and put layers of my clothing on like I used to in High School. Then I got Ty to join in the fun. We got a little crazy!! We ended up going out to Betsy and Trav's house and suprising them. I got Betsy to join in the fun!! It ended up being a great holloween thanks to the Despain family.




7 comments:

Natalie said...

You guys look awesome! So CUTE! I remember dressing up a lot with you!! I wish I had a scanner so I could post our pregnant pictures! HILARIOUS!

bre said...

Hey, so I came across your blog, and thought I would say hey. Ty is friends with my husband, Greg.....random, I know, but......it looks like your Halloween was fun. Super fun pics!

bre aullman

Cody and Jill said...

Whit your back and lookin great well for being slackers you look like you had fun and dressing up you look good and like it was all planned lol good to see some updated pictures of you two

A. Simpson said...

Ty-your hair is FREAKING. ME. OUT.
Whit-you so sassy my sista!

Alex Perry said...

hahaha, we didn't dress up...but you look hilarious Whitney! The most random costume I think I've ever seen!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Whit! Gosh I love looking at your blog, you make me laugh out loud! I'm getting married and want to send you an announcement, but I can't find your address. Will you email it to me?
mariannestuart@hotmail.com

We are not having a reception, just a wedding lunch before the temple. We are showing our wedding video at our lucheon and you made into the video several times when we dressed up with Natalie! I love it!

Kristin said...

Loving the yellow tights! Posh!!!