CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 27, 2011

2 Months old!

I took Lella swimming the other day when I got off early from work. Lella looked so cute in her little swim suit. She loves the water, hopefully it stays that way. Oh I have to announce this because it is the most exciting thing for us lately. Lella is sleeping through the night. Yippy!




Tyrell likes to get his little girl ready and dressed for the day. He brought her out of the room with these cute shoes on that are way to BIG! I told him that they didn't fit but he said he didn't care he thought they looked cute anyway. They didn't last very long on her feet. After that he took her downstairs with him to watch some baseball. Her feet look huge in this picture I thought it was cute:)


1 comments:

Rooneys said...

how cute! time goes by too fast!