CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 5, 2009

The 4th of July!





Friday night we all got together in Preston. Joe and Megan were here from Denver to visit. It was really good to see them. Megan is prego and I can't wait for them to have there babe. We love getting together with the family.

That morning while everyone was sleeping Betsy and I got up really early and ran the 5k and 10k in Lewiston. I have been running a lot for the last month, thinking that I would like to run the top of Utah Marathon here in Logan in September. But I don't know what I think now. I am for sure not a runner. There was a big hill in that 10k and it about killed me. I guess we will see I still have a lot of time to prepare for it. This is us being dumb and stretching for our big run!





Our friends baby, that I might say is so dang cute!, fell asleep on my legs when I was sitting on the curb of the street. I think we were getting more attention from people, then the cars that were in the parade were. We even had an old lady come over and take a picture of her. It was Hilarious!



The night of the 4th we met up with our friends and went to the cruise in on main st in logan. People come from all over to show off there cars. I would have to say that it was probably the best parade that I have ever been to. We had a great time!



After the parade we went over to Bre and Clarke's house for so yummy food and a firework show. It was pretty much amazing! We had a pretty great 4th of July!



After the parade we all went over to Bre and Clarke's house for some yummy food and a firework show! It was pretty much amazing! We had a great 4th!























3 comments:

Brienne Alder said...

IT was pretty much Amazing! We just love you guys! Happy 4th!

Chaleese said...

Looks like you had fun! You look so cute Whit! I miss you!!!

Dixie said...

I'm soooo glad you found your camera! Yea!