CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

The best day of the WEEK!

BEFORE


AFTER
So I have been telling Ty for a while now that it is time to cut his hair. It was just getting a little out of control. He kept telling me, no Whit I'm not ready yet. So I just stopped mentioning it to him. Well out of know where on saturday he asked me if i would cut it for him. I didnt think he was serious. Oh but he was, and dang does he look good! Can you flippen believe how much hair this kid had on his head? Maybe now he will get the weight that he wants to be when we go donate plasma:)



10 comments:

Chaleese said...

Ha ha he really does have tonz of hair! :)

Unknown said...

Sweet!!!! I bet he did loose about 3 pounds!! I'm glad he cut it, I was afraid of what was growing in there!!!!

Joe and/or Megs said...

Ty, Meghan says you look like Prince in that middle picture. Way to go buddy. I like the new do!

Crystal said...

I love the picture that is on your heading. So fun. I would love to get some updated pictures done. It was good to see you guys if only for a minute.

Cody and Jill said...

make a nice wig for halloween

Alex Perry said...

I think you should have left it the way it was in the 2nd picture hahaha!!! Full on 80's look right there.

TSP said...

EWE! SICK :)

A. Simpson said...

You are such a hairy beast!

Kristin said...

My husband is soooo the same way. I just quite telling him he needs a haircut..and wait for him to ask. Boys are wierd!

Steven and Becky said...

Your Dad & I use to have hair like that... Enjoy it while you can, you have the "S" gene on both sides and you know what that means - BALD by 40!!

Take Care,
Steven & Becky