CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Internet Finally!!

So I know a lot of you have wondered and mentioned to me a million times that I need to update my blog. And I am sorry! Life has been so crazy lately!Even my husband complains that I'm never home to make him dinner anymore. Pitty Him!! But the real reason is because we haven't had the internet at our house. But we have it now!! And I love it! I can sit down on the couch now and relax on the computer. Maybe even update my blog. Well soon as we find our camera, which I hope is soon I will put pictures on. Thanks for being patient!

5 comments:

Sid said...

Hooray! can't wait to see some new updates of the Simpsons.

Cody and Jill said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH I was doing so good not to bug you about updates, so i am glad that you have internet so you have alot of catching up to do. What have you been so busy with ?

Chaleese said...

Yay!!!! Welcome back Whit!!! :)

A. Simpson said...

It's about dang time, you dang slacker! Love ya!

*Cam* said...

sorry you guys haven't won yet...the catch was you have to post it on your blog and do the same thing...did you not read all the way through it!?? haha