CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008




So this is a little late getting on the blog. Our internet isn't the best so most the time it wont let me upload the images. Anyway so I am finally getting to it. This is from a few weeks ago but Tyrell has had to go the games with out me because I have been working on saturdays. Buy thank goodness not anymore. This game Utah State played BYU. I had t0 work that night but got done a lot earlier than I thought, so I was able to show up at half time. It actually turned out to be a really good game. Soon as I got there Utah State was playing a totally different game. They actually held up there own real well. I like to say that the reason they started to play good was because I arrived at the game!

0 comments: