CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ty's Birthday!!




Well Tyrell's birthday was last month. He didnt want to do anything special but I thought why not have fun with other people. I invited the Despain family over. They brought with them these huge squash and Zuccini. We carved into them like boats and had plastic soldier guys they put on them. We took them over to the logan river. As you can see they didnt float quite how we wanted them to, but it was still dang fun. I had a picture of Ty opening all his gifts but for reason it wouldnt let me put it on the blog sorry! I got Tyrell a poker set, so all night we ended playing texas hold-em. I hope that he had a fun birthday.

1 comments:

Cody and Jill said...

Well happy late birthday ty and what fun whit with the boats you have always had fun great ideas