CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008


Last saturday Tyrell and I went for a little morning drive up logan canyon. It was really pretty and fun to see that the leaves on the trees are started to change color. Right by the side of the road we saw this moose so we stopped to look at it. Ty was making these weird noises so that it would come closer to us. I was afraid that it would run right in the road as a car came, thankfully it didnt. That day we had a lot of fun just hanging out with each other.

2 comments:

Cody and Jill said...

Whit you look SOOOOOO good in your picture


and the Moose wow that is big how fun to just drive around and see wildlife hope all is still well

Unknown said...

Do you live in Logan now? I am so out of it and if you do I probably should've known, but I didn't.