CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

How AWESOME is this!!!





Last weekend we had the opportunity to attend a wedding in the salt lake temple. Friends of ours Katherine and Ryan Walker got married. I was scared that the day wouldnt be the greatest because of the night before but it seriously was the most perfect day to get married. It was so beautiful. The wedding was also very good. The spirit was so strong in the room. I hope I have the chance to attend a lot more weddings in the temple in the future. Ty and I decided to ditch all the picture taking and go take some of our own. We had a lot of fun doing it.






5 comments:

Julie Johnson said...

Hello Cute Kids!
I was so happy to see that you have a blog and are still alive. It seems like you have been married for years! Can't beleive its only been four months. Hope all is good! Jules

emily said...

I love the pictures. I love the flowers on the temple grounds. I'll have to post some from our trip to the temple too.

Natayle Brown said...

Hi! I haven't seen you guys for a while, and I'm sure Clancy will call Ty here in a couple of weeks to say hi, but we need your address to send a wedding invitation. How is everything going for you guys?

Unknown said...

Hey cutie, This is Liz, It was so fun to see your blog and how darling those pictures are that you took of you guys together at the Temple. It sounds like things are good. You and your hubby do so many fun things together I think that is wonderful. You two look so in love. Keep in touch, Liz J.

emily said...

how did the raquet ball game go?