CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008


Betsy and Trav gave us free tickets to the blaze game the other night. They weren't the best tickets in the world, but that sure didnt stop us from having a good time. At half time Ty was determined to sneak down to the lower bowl and get better seats. So thats just what we did and we didnt even get caught. Joe and his friend came along so that even made it a lot more fun! The night was great until we walked out to get in our car. Then it was down hill from there.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Whitney,
Did you cut your hair or are my eyes playng tricks on me?

Alex Perry said...

I am so sorry about what happened when you guys got out of the game. Cole was like totally disturbed by it for the longest time. Stupid jerks I feel so bad! I hope it all gets taken care of quick!!!

A. Simpson said...

You guys are the most fun couple. I wish we did exciting things like you.

Dixie said...

So...what happened? Don't leave me hanging!